- The Riedel 4884/67 D Fatto A Mano Performance Pinot Noir Wine Glass is a handmade glass designed to enhance the aroma, flavor, and texture of Pinot Noir wines.
- The glass features a unique shape that allows the wine to breathe and develop its full aroma and flavor profile.
- The wide bowl of the glass provides ample room for the wine to swirl and aerate, allowing the wine to release its full bouquet.
- The black stem adds a touch of elegance to the glass and makes it a beautiful addition to any table setting.
- The glass is made of high-quality crystal, which provides exceptional clarity and brilliance.
Item Number: 4884/67D
Dimensions: 15.55 x 10.16 x 8.27 inches
Weight: 0.86 lb
Riedel is a family-owned Austrian company that produces luxury glassware for wine, spirits, and other beverages. The company was founded in 1756 by Johann Christoph Riedel, who started out producing traditional glassware for the Bohemian market. In the 1950s, Claus J. Riedel, the ninth generation of the family, began to revolutionize the world of wine drinking with his experiments in glass design. He discovered that the shape of a glass can greatly affect the way a wine tastes and smells, and he began to design glasses that were specifically tailored to different grape varieties and styles of wine. Today, Riedel is recognized as a leader in the luxury glassware market, and its products are used in top restaurants and by wine connoisseurs around the world. The company continues to innovate and refine its designs, working closely with winemakers and experts to create glasses that enhance the wine-drinking experience.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.