- The Cabernet glass is perfect for full-bodied, complex red wines that are high in tannin
- The generous size of this glass allows the bouquet to develop fully, and smooths out the rough edges
- It emphasises the fruit, playing down the bitter qualities of the tannin, and allows wines to achieve balance
- As part of the performance series, this shape was re-developed in 2018 for better aromatics; the optic impact in the RIEDEL Performance series adds both a design feature and an astounding effect on wine's aromatics
- This pack contains two glasses; machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Item Number: 6884/0
Dimensions: 20.63 x 12.8 x 12.24 inches
Weight: 1.54 lb
In 2021, RIEDEL celebrates a momentous occasion: 265 years as a family-owned glassware business.RIEDEL revolutionised the world of glassware when Claus J. Riedel, 9th generation, designed the first collection of wine-friendly stemware in 1974. This masterpiece series, "Sommeliers", set a precedent for the future of glass design.Georg J. Riedel, 10th generation, evolved his father's research when he introduced RIEDEL Sensory Workshops as a method of testing and refining their products with the help of master sommeliers and winemakers. Georg introduced the world's first collection of grape varietal specific glassware in 1986, Vinum. These glasses work with wine's DNA to show more depth and better balance.Maximilian Riedel, 11th generation, took over as CEO in 2014 and has continued to evolve the brand for the modern drinker. From the introduction of the O Series to his original collection series of functional decanters, Maximilian strives to build upon the incredible legacy of his family. His latest foray is in
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.