- Boxcars is a family-friendly board game for 2-6 players.
- The game is set in a fictional world where players are competing as freight train companies to deliver goods to various cities across the map.
- Players start the game with a train engine and a few empty boxcars, and must acquire more boxcars and goods to transport in order to earn money and win the game.
- Each turn, players roll two dice to determine how far they can move their train, and then take actions such as buying boxcars, loading goods onto their train, or delivering goods to cities for money.
- The game includes different types of goods, each with their own value and destination cities, as well as random events that can affect gameplay.
Item Number: Rio494
Dimensions: 11.7 x 11.6 x 2.9 inches
Weight: 3.4 lb
We first started thinking of starting Rio Grande Games because we believed that family strategy games, which are based on offering players choices instead of asking them to rely on luck, are games that should be available to players. We knew such games were successful in Germany and wanted to make them available to people in the US. After some investigation, we decided to begin publishing English versions of these choice games so that English-speaking players could enjoy them, so we launched the Rio Grande Games to do just that.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.