- Concordia Venus is an expansion for the Concordia board game, designed for 2-6 players.
- The expansion introduces new gameplay mechanics and themes, centered around the concept of the goddess Venus and her influence on trade and commerce.
- The expansion includes new maps, cards, and tokens, as well as new mechanics, such as the Forum and Diplomacy tracks, which offer new strategies and options for players.
- The game includes new characters, such as the goddess Venus herself, and new player mats, which provide unique abilities and benefits.
- The expansion also includes new rules for playing with more than four players, as well as new team-based game modes, which encourage cooperation and competition between teams.
Item Number: Rio562
Dimensions: 15.55 x 11.1 x 2.09 inches
Weight: 3.0 lb
We first started thinking of starting Rio Grande Games because we believed that family strategy games, which are based on offering players choices instead of asking them to rely on luck, are games that should be available to players. We knew such games were successful in Germany and wanted to make them available to people in the US. After some investigation, we decided to begin publishing English versions of these choice games so that English-speaking players could enjoy them, so we launched the Rio Grande Games to do just that.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.