- Are you looking for flushable wipes that are actually flushable and do not cause toilet clogging? Well, you found exactly that! The wipes are designed to be safe for your plumbing and septic systems. No more clogged pipes or septic system problems!
- Safe for even the most sensitive skin, Simpleaf wipes are hypoallergenic and made alcohol and paraben-free without any harmful chemicals or artificial fragrances.
- Aloe Vera & Vitamin E soothe your skin and prevent irritation while leaving your skin sparkling clean & refreshed!
- USE THEM ANYWHERE: At home, on the go, anywhere, anytime! Perfect for the gym & sports, travel & work, camping, the beach & more. Our wipes stay fresh and are always ready when you are.
- PROTECTING THE PLANET: Our plastic-free wipes are made with 100% plant-based viscose and our packaging is made with recycled materials. Enjoy soft all-natural fibers with no polyoxymethylene or methenamine.
Item Number: Simp002-4packs
Dimensions: 6.46 x 6.02 x 3.39 inches
Weight: 1.63 lb
The story of Simpleaf starts with Femi Oyenekan, born in Lagos, Nigeria. Femi grew up facing many adversities, from financial hardship to the sudden loss of his mother at a very young age, however Femi always had a "no matter the odds, I will prevail" attitude. With a clear vison to live a life of purpose by creating impact in the lives of people with similar challenges, he began the journey to accomplishing this vision by moving to the USA for a better education. After years of hard work in college and the corporate world, Femi proudly founded Simpleaf, with a clear vision of creating high quality hygiene products with two core values, social impact and environmental consciousness. Today, Femi is grateful for everyone that has joined him on this journey to create sustainable change in communities here and abroad. Proud father of two lovely boys and happily married to his beautiful wife, Femi's continuous desire is to make lives happier through better hygiene practices and sustainable life changes for underserved communities around the world. See below for the highlight of how you have helped be a part of this vision since 2017.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.