- Room Darkening Solution: By creating a window curtain rod that curves at both ends, curtains sit flush against the wall with Twilight and wrap around the window from end-to-end, blocking out light while insulating the room
- Easy To Set Up: Your Twilight Curtain Rod comes with everything you need to get set up quickly and doesn’t require a curtain rod bracket; includes steel curtain rod, metal screws, plastic screw anchors, and easy to follow instructions
- Fits Mutliple Windows Sizes: Telescoping rod has a ¾-inch diameter and is available in three sizes to accommodate most windows
- Save On Energy Costs, Reduce Noise: When combined with a blackout curtain or light blocking curtains twilight will help insulate your room, blocking winter’s cold drafts, as well as outdoor noise
- Designed by: Mauricio Affonso & Paul Rowan
Item Number: 242738-104
Dimensions: 66.0 x 4.0 x 2.75 inches
Weight: 3.15 lb
The Umbra story started in 1979 with the launch of a single window shade. Co-founders Les Mandelbaum and Paul Rowan recognized that there was a need to create modern designs that would be accessible in both price and attitude.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.
You may also like