- The Prisma Mirror is a contemporary, geometric mirror that can be hung vertically, horizontally, or even used as a large vanity tray on a tabletop
- In addition to its mirrored surface, the wire shapes around the edge of the mirror provide added functionality, as jewelry and small accessories can be hung over the wires
- This three-dimensional wire edge also has an interesting visual impact, as the wires cast shadows and overlap to create different shapes as you shift your viewing angle
- The construction of this wire edge is designed to be efficient, by creating as many shapes as possible from as few wires as possible
- Designed by: Sung Wook Park
Item Number: 358776-040
Dimensions: 24.49 x 18.43 x 5.75 inches
Weight: 5.25 lb
The Umbra story started in 1979 with the launch of a single window shade. Co-founders Les Mandelbaum and Paul Rowan recognized that there was a need to create modern designs that would be accessible in both price and attitude.
We offer standard delivery with $9.99 shipping fee applied at checkout. Free shipping for order over $75.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.