- The Dima Mirrors are a set of 3 diamond shaped mirrors, suspended by metallic finished chains
- For a unique, eye-catching look, hang 3 or more and achieve a cascading waterfall effect
- Dima is different in that the visible, attractive hardware is a crucial part of the design
- The mirror’s elegant, dainty chains and corresponding button-like rounded nob create a sleek and sophisticated product to hang in any space and create a beautiful gallery wall, by orienting as desired
- Designed by: Sung Wook Park
Item Number: 358777-221
Dimensions: 10.67 x 6.34 x 2.13 inches
Weight: 2.38 lb
The Umbra story started in 1979 with the launch of a single window shade. Co-founders Les Mandelbaum and Paul Rowan recognized that there was a need to create modern designs that would be accessible in both price and attitude.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.