- Brand Name: Unicorn Studio
- Dimensions: 5.5 X 10 X 4 Inches
- Depicts Frigga Standing Near a Spindle Which She Used to Weave the Clouds for Sunshine and Rain and the Fertility of Crops, and Also the Destiny of Man and Gods Alike
- A Great Gift For Viking Mythology and Medieval Art Collectors
- Expertly Cast in Resin in Impressive Eye-Catching Detail Beautiful Bronze Finish With Tints of Red to Accentuate Her Shapely Form
Item Number: WU75526A4
Dimensions: 12.09 x 7.6 x 6.81 inches
Weight: 2.31 lb
The Unicorn Studio Inc. was established in 2006 in California to expand product distribution in North America and facilitate a more direct interaction and better service in the marketplace, focusing on both new and established product designs. Many of the European customers such as Genesis Fine Arts, Anne Stokes Collection by Nemesis Now, Selina Fenech Collection , The Comic Art of Guillermo Forchino also welcomed this opportunity to distribute their brands of products into this market.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.