- Brand Name: Unicorn Studio
- 9 in. High, 5.5 in. Long, 4.75 in. Wide
- Intricately Sculpted in Cold Cast Metal in Striking Art Deco Detail
- Mixing Metal Powders with Resin Creates a Solid Copper and Bronze Appearance
- A Finely Crafted Highly Detailed Work of Art that Looks Amazing From Any Angle
Item Number: WU77082A5
Dimensions: 12.5 x 7.9 x 6.6 inches
Weight: 3.2 lb
The winged man looks triumphant with his arms stretched above his head as he stands before an architectural backdrop. A cloth draped across his body frames his muscular form. His hair is slicked back, reminiscent of a hood ornament from 1928. Art Deco, a style of visual arts, is full on in this decorative bookend with its intricately sculpted details and design. It looks like a metal sculpture, but it's intricately sculpted in cold cast metal, a process of mixing metal powders with resin, giving this statue the look of solid copper and bronze. Set the winged man on a bookshelf as one of a pair or at the end of a row of books, decorate your desk, the fireplace mantel or a shelf. This 9 x 5.5 x 4.75 inch figure is more than just a single bookend, it's a finely crafted, highly detailed work of art.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.