- 7.25 inch High, 5.5 inch Long, 2 inch Wide
- Made of Cold Cast Bronze, a Process of Mixing Bronze Powder with Resin, Giving the Piece a Lustrous Metallic Bronze Finish
- Depicts Kali Stepping On Lord Shiva's Chest In Order to Calm Her Wild Frenzy
- Kali is the Destroyer of Evil Forces, the Divine Protector, the Most Powerful Form of Shakti and the One Who Bestows Liberation
- A Stunning Representation of Kali, Goddess of Time, Creation, Destruction, Violence and Power
Item Number: WU77535A4
Dimensions: 9.57 x 7.13 x 3.9 inches
Weight: 1.69 lb
The world was threatened by demons who wanted to overthrow the gods and gain control of the earth. In particular, the demon Raktabija was granted an advantage that would increase his power by 1000 every time a drop of his blood was spilled. The demons ravaged the earth. In desperation, the gods turned to their Shakti, and Durga stepped forward. She switched goddess forms many times during battle until only the demon general remained. Durga became enraged, and out came Kali. Her skin was black, and many demons fell from her deadly stare, her shrieks and she ate some. The rest of the demons ran in fear, and her tongue swallowed them up. She drank the blood of the demon general, which caused her to dance wildly. Shiva threw himself down beneath her in a selfless act, which calmed her down and the world was saved. This 7.25 inch high, 5.5 inch long, 2 inch wide cold cast bronze Kali statue depicts the Goddess standing on Shiva in that final act.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.