- Brand Name: Unicorn Studio
- 6.25 inch Long, 3.5 inch Wide, 2.5 inch High
- Made of Cold Cast Bronze, a Process of Mixing Bronze Powder with Resin Gives it the Look of Real Metal with a Stunning Antique Bronze Finish
- Beautifully Sculpted in Intricate Detail with a Decorative Lift-Off Lid Depicting Cernunnos Sitting in the Forest and Celtic Symbols Around the Exterior
- The Perfect Place to Hide Your Jewelry, Trinkets, Treasures, Coins, Spare Keys and More
Item Number: WU77541A4
Dimensions: 7.09 x 3.94 x 3.86 inches
Weight: 1.36 lb
This striking and mystical box depicts Cernunnos, the Celtic god of animals, seated regally upon his woodland throne. With the magnificent antlers of a stag, legs clad in shaggy fur, and cloven hooves, the horned god ruled over wealth and the underworld as well as his natural domain. The beautiful bronze finish on this decorative box breathes life into the muscular form of the god, as well as the animals that have gathered around him, and he holds a snake in one hand and a torc in the other. The 6.25 inch long, 3.5 inch wide, 2.5 inch high box is made of cold cast bronze with intricately carved details and is rich with symbolism. Use the box to add touch of woodsy mystery to your bedroom, living room, or study, and you can store your decorative treasures inside. It also makes the perfect gift for anyone who loves ancient mythology or the art of the Celts.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.