- Heartwarming Winter Scenes: Terry Redlin's collection captures the magic of a "Night on the Town" during the holidays.
- Limited Edition Prints: Choose from the 29,500 signed and numbered prints (image size, 14" x 24") or the 2012 Holiday Print with a limited edition of 2012 prints (image size, 18-1/2" x 32").
- Master Canvas Edition: Experience the artistry of the Master Canvas edition, with only 1,950 signed and numbered canvases (image size, 14" x 24").
- Open Edition Linen Print: The open edition linen print measures 7-3/4" x 13-3/4", offering a charming addition to any space.
- Timeless Nostalgia: Each scene evokes warm memories of a slower pace of life, where visiting with friends and neighbors was treasured.
Item Number: 5714492018
Dimensions: 19.2 x 13.3 x 1.4 inches
Weight: 2.25 lb
Wild Wings is today’s leading publisher/producer/distributor of wildlife, sporting, and nostalgic/Americana art prints and art-related products. The company grew out of a love for the great outdoors and a desire to share that interest with others. Founded in 1968, Wild Wings published its first limited edition art print in 1970 and mailed its first direct-mail catalog in 1971. Today, 50 years after its inception, Wild Wings continues to lead the industry in product development and innovative approaches to incorporating nature themes into a wide range of art products, gifts, home furnishings, collectibles and apparel.Wild Wings products provide the perfect foundation for creating rustic or lodge-themed home decor. Having pioneered the nature movement more than four decades ago, the company is considered to be the leading authority in this fast-growing lifestyle categor.As consumers increasingly surround themselves with products that reflect their interest in a sustainable, natural world, Wild Wings provides the perfect combination of beauty, quality, comfort and uniqueness.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.