- Step Back in Time: Terry Redlin's Harvest Moon Ball art collection transports you to a bygone era, where neighbors knew each other and word spread quickly.
- Barn Dance Memories: Experience the charm of a barn dance gathering, where people from miles around came together to socialize, discuss crops, and enjoy each other's company.
- Capturing American Tradition: Terry Redlin's painting vividly portrays the bustling activity, rich colors, and excitement of this rural American ritual.
- Warm and Inviting: The art collection's indigo, gold, and brown tones create a comforting ambiance, making it a perfect addition to any bedroom or living room.
- Preserve Nostalgia: Embrace the nostalgia of old times and preserve a sense of community with Terry Redlin's "Harvest Moon Ball" art collection, celebrating the values of rural America.
Item Number: F701295089
Dimensions: 25.0 x 18.0 x 1.5 inches
Weight: 4.7 lb
Wild Wings is today’s leading publisher/producer/distributor of wildlife, sporting, and nostalgic/Americana art prints and art-related products. The company grew out of a love for the great outdoors and a desire to share that interest with others. Founded in 1968, Wild Wings published its first limited edition art print in 1970 and mailed its first direct-mail catalog in 1971. Today, 50 years after its inception, Wild Wings continues to lead the industry in product development and innovative approaches to incorporating nature themes into a wide range of art products, gifts, home furnishings, collectibles and apparel.Wild Wings products provide the perfect foundation for creating rustic or lodge-themed home decor. Having pioneered the nature movement more than four decades ago, the company is considered to be the leading authority in this fast-growing lifestyle categor.As consumers increasingly surround themselves with products that reflect their interest in a sustainable, natural world, Wild Wings provides the perfect combination of beauty, quality, comfort and uniqueness.