- 0.7mm fine point retractable ballpoint pen features a contemporary and colorful aluminum barrel that resists corrosion and is easier to sanitize than plastic
- Easy-glide ink brings top of the line writing performance to your everyday needs, like note-taking, document signing, filling out forms and making lists
- Lightweight yet durable metal barrel provides a modern and attractive appearance with a non-slip grip to enhance your writing experience
- Convenient clip makes these instruments a fantastic grab and go option, attaching to your pocket, planner or briefcase pocket
- This 2-pack of sturdy ballpoint pens is refillable with Zebra Pen F-Refill; Built for boardrooms, courtrooms, medical settings, and personal use, the F-301A adds personal style to your work
Item Number: 27502
Dimensions: 7.4 x 2.24 x 0.43 inches
Weight: 0.06 lb
Zebra Pen Corporation was founded in New York in August 1982 as an independent corporation wholly owned by Zebra Co. Ltd., of Tokyo, Japan. The Zebra trademark was adopted in 1914. It is said that Mr. Ishikawa, founder of Zebra Co. Ltd., wanted a company name that would be memorable and appropriate for their export business to other countries. He took an English/Japanese dictionary and, opening it Japanese style from the back, started with the “Z” words. He stopped at “Zebra”. Upon further research, Mr. Ishikawa found that zebras are gentle animals with a strong family herding instinct. This was an important attribute since he wanted to build a business in which employees and customers were all part of a family-like culture. The fact that the zebra looks like it is decorated with large calligraphic pen strokes may have also appealed to the visual image he was seeking.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.