- An Elegant Upgrade to the Original. The stainless-steel barrel offers style and durability with the added luxury of a non-slip rubberized grip.
- Boasting a designer metal clip that provides an elegant yet confident clasp.
- Weighted stainless steel barrel and rubberized grip for executive style.
- Refillable with F-Refill. Original easy glide ink performance
- Available in a variety of ink colors, point sizes, and ink types
Item Number: 29222
Dimensions: 7.48 x 2.17 x 0.51 inches
Weight: 0.15 lb
Zebra Pen Corporation was founded in New York in August 1982 as an independent corporation wholly owned by Zebra Co. Ltd., of Tokyo, Japan. The Zebra trademark was adopted in 1914. It is said that Mr. Ishikawa, founder of Zebra Co. Ltd., wanted a company name that would be memorable and appropriate for their export business to other countries. He took an English/Japanese dictionary and, opening it Japanese style from the back, started with the “Z” words. He stopped at “Zebra”. Upon further research, Mr. Ishikawa found that zebras are gentle animals with a strong family herding instinct. This was an important attribute since he wanted to build a business in which employees and customers were all part of a family-like culture. The fact that the zebra looks like it is decorated with large calligraphic pen strokes may have also appealed to the visual image he was seeking.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.