- Add a bit of shimmer and shine to your notebook or planner with the KIRARICH Glitter Highlighter.
- The Zebra KIRARICH features a water-based ink formulation that is infused with glittering particles allowing for a fabulous glisten in your next creative project.
- Water-based pigment ink is smooth and water-resistant
- AP certified non-toxic. Chisel tip marker.
- Glittering ink is translucent and excellent for layering
Item Number: 71605
Dimensions: 5.55 x 2.36 x 0.67 inches
Weight: 0.13 lb
Zebra Pen Corporation was founded in New York in August 1982 as an independent corporation wholly owned by Zebra Co. Ltd., of Tokyo, Japan. The Zebra trademark was adopted in 1914. It is said that Mr. Ishikawa, founder of Zebra Co. Ltd., wanted a company name that would be memorable and appropriate for their export business to other countries. He took an English/Japanese dictionary and, opening it Japanese style from the back, started with the “Z” words. He stopped at “Zebra”. Upon further research, Mr. Ishikawa found that zebras are gentle animals with a strong family herding instinct. This was an important attribute since he wanted to build a business in which employees and customers were all part of a family-like culture. The fact that the zebra looks like it is decorated with large calligraphic pen strokes may have also appealed to the visual image he was seeking.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.