- Next to cuddly companions, books are about the most cherished and evergreen gifts youngsters (and parents) hold dear.
- At Mary Meyer, we believe a good book and a related toy, together, will create memories that last a lifetime.
- Sold separately at wholesale, may we recommend merchandising them together?
- Books are a top choice for mom purchases. Book and matching toy enhance story time ritual. Great way to ease into bedtime with a toy to hu
- Board book come with ISBN and UPC printed on back with 20 pages of full color illustrations. Ships individually shrink wrapped.
Item Number: 27400
Dimensions: 8.31 x 8.27 x 0.79 inches
Weight: 1.14 lb
Mary Meyer was a young wife and mother who helped her family during the Great Depression by sewing animal pin cushions that later became stuffed animal toys. Inventive, driven, and compassionate, Mary built a company that continues to bring joy to children and families all over the world with care, quality, integrity, and love. This intention has been passed down two generations, to Marys grandsons who run the company today, because this is who Mary Meyer was and this is what the company she started is all about.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.