- Perfect for grilled steak, fish and veggies. Great for browning, searing, frying and sauteing.
- Skillet comes with wooden base to protect the tabletop from the heat and also makes a statement for presentation
- Oven safe up to 500 degrees F. Non stick surface coated with Teflon for easy maintenance
- Pouring spouts on both end for controlled transfer of contents. Long comfort grip handle for easy handling
- Allow cast iron skillet to cool completely before washing them in hot soapy water with a sponge using regular dishwashing liquid soap; it is not dishwasher safe
Item Number: NSP-08
Dimensions: 10.94 x 7.36 x 2.2 inches
Weight: 2.76 lb
In 1980, Fuji Merchandise Corporation was established in Los Angeles as a subsidiary of Fuji Merchandise, Inc. in Yokohama, Japan. As an importer of quality products from Japan, our core product-line back then was lacquer-ware from the Shizuoka region, wholesaling primarily to small gift shops in the Los Angeles and San Francisco area. Our product-line has since evolved to include porcelain tableware, kitchen products, cast iron teapots, premium Japanese green tea, paper products, kimonos, professional grade knives, Japanese decorative products, Japanese giftware items, and a wide array of products for the restaurant supply industry. Over the years, our company has grown to not only have a presence in the United States, but also worldwide. We also export to countries such as Holland, France, Italy, Great Britain, Australia, Singapore, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the Middle East. Here at Fuji Merchandise, it has been our focus and goal to provide our clients with unique, novel and exciting products, competitive pricing, along with attentive customer service.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.