- The All Solid Cedar Top with Solid Pau Ferro back and sides has a gorgeous asymmetrical rosette of Maple and Pau Ferro that helps give these ukuleles a very distinct look
- The solid Cedar top provides this ukulele with a warm, sweet tone with excellent, loud projection
- The solid Pau Ferro back and sides are a perfect audio and visual compliment to the solid Cedar top as they provide bright, clear tonal elements to this instrument’s sound
- With the KA-ASCP-T at your side you can feel confident that you’ll be ready for any musical setting whether you're in the studio or on stage
- Bag and Case Information: Fits ALL Kala TENOR sized bags and cases, except: DUB2-T
Item Number: KA-ASCP-T
Dimensions: 27.0 x 11.0 x 4.0 inches
Weight: 2.0 lb
We are Kala Brand Music Co. and we are from Petaluma, CA. Our hometown is nestled in the Sonoma wine country and a harbor to an eclectic mix of artists, farmers, breweries and tech companies. We are a community deeply rooted in creativity and culture, spread across the many platforms and mediums of art, food, dairy, and music. Our character stems from our hometown drawing influence from Petaluma’s turn of the century downtown, its Gold Rush history and the modern meets historical vibe. We know it isn’t Hawaii, the birthplace of the ukulele, but it’s the birthplace of our ukulele—the handmade Kala Elite USA ukulele.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.