- UNIQUE JAPANESE STEEL: Made from unique Japanese Steel without nickel, an allergen; Copper is melted directly into the steel to provide superior heat conduction and performance; titanium is added to improve strength and durability; the difference is in th
- MAGNETIC INDUCTION COMPATIBLE: This is the best steel for magnetic induction and perfect for all cooktops; stovetop and oven safe to 500°F
- STAY COOL HANDLES: Ergonomic, stay-cool handles allow for comfort and ease of use; the dripless pouring rim reduces spillage along the side of the body; Tempered glass lid allows you to easily monitor what's cooking and is heat safe to 425°F
- CERAMIC NONSTICK COATING is PFOA, PFOS and PTFE Free; Ceramic coating is healthier than standard petroleum-based nonsticks; hand wash recommended; 4 year limited warranty
- FROM CHANTAL: 50 years ago, Chantal was the first to bring dramatic color, tempered glass lids, stay-cool handles and teakettles with a harmonica whistle to the kitchenware marketplace and continues to dedicate itself to the creation of innovative product
Item Number: SLIN35-140C
Dimensions: 13.19 x 7.28 x 4.45 inches
Weight: 2.29 lb
Made from strong Japanese steel, the construction and design of the Induction 21 Steel cookware line guarantee superior quality. Each piece has copper melted into the steel, which effortlessly conducts heat quickly and evenly. Titanium is also added for strength and durability to endure everyday cooking. Premium FUSION Ceramic Coating, easy to cook and easier to clean! The ceramic coating is PFOA and PTFE Free making it an and healthy nonstick pan. To ensure healthy cooking, the steel is nickel free to prevent allergic reactions to nickel. The tempered-glass lid makes it easy to monitor cooking and the dripless pouring rim reduces spillage along the side of the body. This 1qt. saucepan is perfect reducing sauces and wines or simmering soup. It features a wide flat bottom, straight sides to maximize capacity, cool to the touch, long ergonomic handle and shorter helper handle for ease in transfer and weight balance. Founded in October 1971, Chantal Corporation is proud to be approaching 50 years of strength, determination and success. CEO and Founder, German-born Heida Thurlow, relocated to the United States in 1970 and soon began her entrepreneurial journey. Trained as an engineer, Ms. Thurlow has the distinction of being the first woman in the U. S. to launch and run a cookware company. She has received numerous design and utility patents for teakettle and cookware design and innovation. Chantal was the first to bring dramatic color, tempered glass lids and stay-cool handles to the kitchenware marketplace and continues to dedicate itself tot he creation of innovative products that bring elegance to the home.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.