- Measurement: H: 9.75 x W: 4.25 x L: 5
- Striking Design: With its elegant pose and lifelike features, this sitting male nude on a stand makes for a captivating and sophisticated addition to any home or office decor.
- Premium Materials: Made from high-quality materials, this figure display decor is durable, long-lasting, and resistant to fading, ensuring its beauty for years to come.
- Versatile Decoration: Perfect for art enthusiasts, collectors, or anyone who appreciates unique and tasteful decor, this figure display adds a touch of elegance to any space, whether it's a living room, study, or gallery.
- Thoughtful Gift: Surprise your loved ones with a meaningful and artistic gift. This male nude figure display decor is a perfect choice for birthdays, anniversaries, or any special occasion.
Item Number: WU75123A4
Dimensions: 12.0 x 7.9 x 7.0 inches
Weight: 3.4 lb
Ms. Yvonne Kao, founder of Veronese Design and Unicorn Studio, Inc., first started her own business in collectible sculptures, figurines and home decoration in 1985. In 1989, on a leisure tour to China, Ms. Kao discovered an abundance of raw talents in arts,sculpture and handicrafts. One year later, she assembled a design team of 50 artists and started a workshop in Huizhou, creating an environment where talented people could utilize their skills and have an opportunity to advance their careers, all the while making beautifully designed handcrafted collectibles and decorative articles. Their works were well received by both the market and consumers alike, which in turn attracted more talented artists looking to become members of this organization. The “Veronese Design” brand name was introduced to the marketplace in 1996 and has became synonymous with “High Quality and Exceptional Value” in the international gift and collectible industries. The designs and products have won many acclaims throughout Europe, America and Asia. Renowned international brands and designers in the gift and collectible industries came seeking assistance in the production of their own product lines. The Unicorn Studio Inc. was established in 2006 in California to expand product distribution in North America and facilitate a more direct interaction and better service in the marketplace, focusing on both new and established product designs. Many of the European customers such as Genesis Fine Arts, Anne Stokes Collection by Nemesis Now, Selina Fenech Collection , The Comic Art of Guillermo Forchino also welcomed this opportunity to distribute their brands of products into this market.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.