- Eco-conscious, recyclable choice: paper made using 100% post-consumer waste materials and cover with 30% post-consumer waste materials
- Find more ways to stay green this year with green tips on every spread
- Full year of academic planning from July to June with weekly and monthly spreads
- Special pages: Eco Info page, reference calendars, 10 note-taking pages and recycle information
- Durable paper cover to protect your planning pages; Silver twin-wire binding to secure your pages
Item Number: GP10-200A-23
Dimensions: 8.46 x 6.02 x 0.47 inches
Weight: 0.46 lb
Make an eco-conscious choice with the 100 percent recyclable, Cambridge GreenPath Weekly Monthly Planner. Made using recycled materials and filled with green tips, this planner with a flexible cover promotes both environmental sustainability and personal organization. Painted Floral paper cover is decorated with sketched, colorful flowers. Dated planning pages range 12 months from July to June. Two-page-per-week spreads offer open planning space, notes section and a sustainability tip. Two-page-per-month spreads offer unruled daily blocks, notes space and green tips to help you find more ways to stay green this year. Special pages include an Eco Info page, reference calendars, 10 note-taking pages and recycle information. Durable, twin-wire binding secures the planning pages while helping the planner stay flat when open so it's easier to write.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.