- Poplar Wood Caddy with Drawer
- Brand Name: American Metalcraft
- Measure: 6-5/8" L X 6-1/2" W X 7-1/4" H
- This five-piece collection provides function and stylish coordination
- Choose from rustic natural wood or sleek black.
Item Number: PWC8
Dimensions: 7.99 x 7.56 x 6.54 inches
Weight: 1.1 lb
Incorporated in the late 1940s by the late Archer Kahn, American Metalcraft got its start producing hubcaps used on the Tucker Torpedo (an automobile that was produced in Chicago during the 1940s). Over the next decade, American Metalcraft would eventually expand into making pizza pans becoming the first company to produce deep-dish Chicago-Style pizza pans. Around this same time, American Metalcraft also began to produce custom stainless steel plate covers.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.