- Perfect for adding French flair to your home; a versatile towel great for use in the kitchen, ideal to dry your hands, dishes, and other kitchenware
- Features maximum absorbency with a soft touch; traditional linen towel made in France; Linen and Blue
- Made of 95% linen and 5% cotton; maximum shrinkage 5% only; measures 30-inches long by 20-inches wide
- Machine wash warm water; do not bleach; tumble dry low heat; iron medium heat; do not dry clean
- A lovely gift for a housewarming or welcoming occasion; wrap it around a bottle of wine, French soap or lotion and finish with a tied bow
Item Number: TK-K1363-S2B
Dimensions: 11.89 x 2.32 x 1.42 inches
Weight: 0.67 lb
Created in 1931 by René Coucke in the North of France, the COUCKE brand was predestined to work in the world of cooking (consonance with the term cook = translation of the word cook in English). At its beginnings, manufacturer of handkerchiefs, the brand turned to table and office linen in the 1970s at a time when the art of living was becoming a reference. COUCKE has now specialized in jacquard and printed tea towels, paying particular attention to the "look" and above all to the quality of its products. The brand is part of the tradition and the contemporary. Our product lines span a wide range of styles and materials.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.