- Includes: 6" Articulated doll, Pony, cat, dog, water trough, towel, shampoo bottle, and Curry comb
- This engaging set includes everything needed to help the groomer get the animals clean and looking great
- Freedom Series are 1: 12 scale, with hand-painted details and all the quality you expect from Breyer!
- Breyer most realistic Junior collector line.
- Designed to give horse-savvy young collectors the true-to-life horse details they crave for active role play.
Item Number: 62029
Dimensions: 8.82 x 7.52 x 3.35 inches
Weight: 0.72 lb
Reeves International, Inc. was founded by my father, Swiss entrepreneur Werner Fleischmann in 1946 when he recognized that there was an unserved market for high quality European brands such as Steiff, Corgi, Britains, Märklin, Kouvalias, and Furga in the U.S. market. Throughout the 1950s, ‘60s and ‘70s, Reeves continued to introduce top brands into the U.S. market and became one of the nation's top distributors of high quality, specialty toy brands. By the late 1970s, as a result of changes in the marketplace, Reeves decided to acquire or develop a proprietary brand and business. Toward that end, in 1985, Reeves acquired the Breyer Animal Creations® brand of model horses and accessories. That's where I come in. After working in Switzerland for several years and performing my military service there, I deferred my place (twice!) at Tufts University Veterinary School to join my father at Reeves in 1985; specifically to help with the acquisition and development of Breyer Animal Creations. Between 1985 and 1998, the Breyer business grew substantially and Breyer became recognized as the premiere brand of model horses and equine themed toys, gifts and collectibles. In 1998, I purchased Reeves International, Inc. outright from my father and continue to develop the business, domestically and internationally, to this day. Today, Reeves continues as a privately-held New Jersey corporation with administrative offices, design and distribution facilities located 45 minutes west of Manhattan.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.