- Knabstrupper Horse and Foal Set: The Knabstrupper is rare breed best known for their spotted coats, which come in many different patterns
- This strong horse with a willing temperament originated in Denmark around the time of the Vikings. Over the course of its history, the Knabstrupper has been used for riding, driving, and as cavalry mounts
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (2) Breyer Freedom Series Horses. 1 Horse and 1 Foal. Freedom Series (Classics) 1: 12 Scale.
- Measures approximately 7. 75" L x 7. 5" H & 5" L x 5" H. Recommended for ages 4 years and older. Breyer’s Freedom Series celebrates everything there is to love about horses!
- ACCESSORIES: Build an entire world with all Freedom Series accessories (sold separately) which includes realisitic Barns, Playsets, Horse and Foal sets, Fencing, Tack, Vehicles, Trailers and even Riders.
Item Number: 62207
Dimensions: 12.76 x 9.13 x 3.58 inches
Weight: 0.86 lb
Breyer Animal Creations® began as the Breyer Molding Company, a Chicago-based plastics manufacturer. Its first model horse, the # 57 Western Horse, made its appearance in 1950. It was a special order for the F.W. Woolworth Company, made to adorn a mantelpiece clock. Breyer was flooded with requests from people who wanted to know if they could purchase just the horse! Reeves International, Inc is a New Jersey corporation, founded by Swiss entrepreneur Werner J. Fleischmann in 1946. Reeves entered the toy industry as the U.S. distributor of fine European toys and collectibles to the “carriage trade” - that is, toy specialty stores and fine department stores. Top brands such as Stieff, Corgi and Britains were staples of the Reeves International portfolio. With that first horse, the Breyer Molding Company had changed the focus of its business forever! Through these fine brands, Reeves earned an outstanding reputation for sales and distribution. From 1946 through the 1970s, Reeves became one of the nation’s top distributors, operating from its showroom in New York City with a nationwide sales force. In 1998, Anthony Fleischmann purchased Reeves International, Inc. outright from his father Werner Fleischmann. Today, Reeves International is more focused than ever on its signature brand, Breyer Horses. For generations, Breyer has consistently maintained its position as the premiere brand of horse models and collectibles, with an unmatched commitment to authenticity, quality and realism, continuing a legacy that began in 1950 and is just as relevant today. Breyer is committed to fulfilling its promise to fans of horses everywhere: with Breyer, you truly have a horse of your very own.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.