- Handcrafted, rectangular-shaped cutting board doubles as a sandwich plate
- Designed in France, made in Tunisia
- Wood from sustainably managed forests; no 2 pieces are identical
- Satin finish made up of mineral oil and beeswax; hand wash only
- Measures approximately 8-3/5 by 5-3/5 by 2/7 inches
Item Number: 7454170
Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.5 inches
Weight: 0.45 lb
Made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood, this handcrafted cutting board offers original beauty (no two are identical) and exceptional convenience in the kitchen. Use it when slicing, dicing, and chopping fruits and vegetables, or put it to work as a handy platter when serving slices of apples, pears, and cheese to guests or as a plate after building a sandwich to enjoy while watching the game. The versatile board features a lovely wax finish that helps preserve the luster of the wood. The use of wood not only brings the beauty of nature indoors, but it has also been found to be more hygienic than plastic. Furthermore, out of respect for the environment, the particular olive wood used by Berard comes from sustainably managed forests, so the board can be enjoyed for years to come and with peace of mind. The rectangular-shaped cutting board measures approximately 8-3/5 by 5-3/5 by 2/7 inches and should be hand washed only and dried thoroughly.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.