- A sought-after look inspired by traditional stove top designs from the past which have matching enamel lids, the Vintage Teakettle is fresh with a classic twist
- It has a black phenolic stay cool grip* and knob, a conical spout with one-tone whistle and a wide opening lid for easy cleaning and filling
- Premium heavy duty enamel interior resists hard water and calcium buildup
- Perfect for all stove tops, including magnetic induction. 1.7 qt. usable capacity
- 7.25 inch exterior base diameter. Item Weight - 5 LB
Item Number: 37-VINT AQ
Dimensions: 11.5 x 10.1 x 9.5 inches
Weight: 3.45 lb
" About Chantal Founded in October 1971, Chantal Corporation is proud to be approaching 50 years of strength, determination & success. CEO and founder, German-born Heida Thurlow, relocated to the United States in 1970 and soon began the first woman in the U.S to launch and run a cookware company. She has received numerous design and utility patents for teakettle and cookware design and innovation. Chantal was the first to bring dramatic color, tempered glass lids and stay-cool handles to the kitchenware marketplace and continues to dedicate itself to the creation of innovative products that bring elegance to the home. When not focused on product innovation Chantal strives to find ways to give back through cause marketing efforts and through the Chantal Foundation. Chantal’s focus has always been on creating and providing the best products for healthy Cooking! Our products feature the healthiest nontoxic materials and cooking surfaces available today. We pledge to continually look for new innovations and manufacturing techniques which will be ideal for health conscious chefs."
We offer standard delivery with $9.99 shipping fee applied at checkout. Free shipping for order over $75.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.