- Dimensions: 64 Oz., 6.75 inches Width x 5.25 inches Height
- Scent Description: A trio of citrus scents blended with dandelion and green sweet grass.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: Makes a great gift for housewarming, as a hostess gift or for just any occasion; everyone will surely treasure this item with the fragrance it brings
- THERAPEUTIC PERSONAL EXPERIENCE: The ideal aromatherapy candle that gives you relaxation and soothing experience by filling your space with the candle's scent
- CANDLE BURNING SWEET REMINDER: If you are burning a new unlighted candle, let it burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge, then you are good to use it after
Item Number: DSG64
Dimensions: 6.85 x 6.73 x 6.22 inches
Weight: 6.94 lb
It Starts with a Flame Crossroads Original Designs is a family-owned and -operated manufacturer of scented candles, reed diffusers, room sprays, framed art and home decor accessories. Since its founding in Bucyrus, Ohio, in 2003, the company has continually reported notable growth, even during troubling economic times, something the company's leaders attribute as much to their customer-centric business philosophy as their product line. "From the beginning, we really set out with a main focus of creating unique, quality products and giving great customer service at a great price. We started with those core values and stuck with them over the years," says president/owner Jason McMullen, who launched the business with brother and current vice president/owner Justin McMullen. "We were just looking to make candles, and we built it from zero to over 7,000 customers today." The Crossroads credo of adhering to a vision is echoed by Justin McMullen. "One of the things we try to do is build a relationship and partnership with customers. I don't mean just receiving an order and shipping it as quickly as possible, we do that, but we also want that customer to be a customer forever and create value for them," he says. Part of this value is providing merchants with selling tips, marketing strategies and display ideas, among other merchandising and support tools. Wherever the road may go, Crossroads will continue to lead the way and outshine the competition by being innovative and forward-thinking, while at the same time sticking to the very small town values the company was founded on. If you are looking for high-quality, clean-burning candles with rich, true-to-life fragrance, we invite you to try our authentic, made in America goods.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.