- Unique Fragrance - This Demeter cologne is the fusion of pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, a touch of ginger, and hint of cloves.
- No Harmful Ingredients - All Demeter Fragrances are clean, and contain no artificial colors or preservatives, phthalates or parabens, and are made from alcohol naturally fermented from corn.
- Enhance the Way You Feel - Demeter fragrances change the way you feel, so apply several times throughout the day to manage your mood-because when you smell something you love, you have to smile.
- Travel-Friendly - A cologne for women and men that is TSA compliant and fits in any bag without hassle.
- Essence of Elegance - Make your cologne a signature of your personality with the best fragrances from Demeter Fragrance Library.
Item Number: DM27337
Dimensions: 5.08 x 1.81 x 1.46 inches
Weight: 0.22 lb
Demeter was conceived in 1996, with a unique and ever expanding perspective on fragrance. The original mission was to capture the beautiful smells of the garden and nature in wearable form. The Demeter name itself was inspired by the Greek Goddess of Agriculture. The first three fragrances were Dirt, Grass and Tomato, and were sold in a few stores in NYC.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.