- This traditional Japanese cast iron sukiyaki tetsu nabe hot pot measures 8.5" Diameter and 3.25" Tall and holds a capacity of 58 fl. oz
- Perfect for 3-4 person serving. Good for home use or even restaurant use. Perfect for serving noodles, shabu shabu, or stews
- Hand wash without soap and dry immediately. You can rub with light coat of vegetable oil after every wash. Avoid using metal scouring pads. Do allow nabe pot to cool down before putting in cold water
- Crafted of cast iron and high quality enamel coating. Pot comes with wood lid and tray to protect the surface and heat of the pot
- This nabe pot can be heated directly on the stove top. Comes with two swinging handles for easy handling. Functional and durable pot.
Item Number: 821-21-N
Dimensions: 9.6 x 9.0 x 4.8 inches
Weight: 5.75 lb
In 1980, Fuji Merchandise Corporation was established in Los Angeles as a subsidiary of Fuji Merchandise, Inc. in Yokohama, Japan. As an importer of quality products from Japan, our core product-line back then was lacquer-ware from the Shizuoka region, wholesaling primarily to small gift shops in the Los Angeles and San Francisco area. Our product-line has since evolved to include porcelain tableware, kitchen products, cast iron teapots, premium Japanese green tea, paper products, kimonos, professional grade knives, Japanese decorative products, Japanese giftware items, and a wide array of products for the restaurant supply industry. Over the years, our company has grown to not only have a presence in the United States, but also worldwide. We also export to countries such as Holland, France, Italy, Great Britain, Australia, Singapore, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the Middle East. Here at Fuji Merchandise, it has been our focus and goal to provide our clients with unique, novel and exciting products, competitive pricing, along with attentive customer service.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.