- Popular Japanese dessert direct flame obanyaki maker
- High quality aluminum casting with comfort grip handle. Popular brand for Japanese households
- Convenient for making delicious treats while on picnic, camping trip or backyard barbecue
- Makes 4 delicious obanyaki at one time. Suitable for home use or even restaurant use
- Easy to clean and keep. Comes in a nice gift box. Great gift item for house warming, birthdays or for any Japanese food enthusiast
Item Number: D-420
Dimensions: 15.75 x 7.09 x 1.97 inches
Weight: 1.94 lb
Snacks come and go, but some are so sweetly good, they are enjoyed generation after generation like Obanyaki or Imagawayaki. This is a Japanese snack or dessert with sweet red bean paste filling encased on the inside that’s been around for over 300 years. This direct flame obanyaki grill pan is a great tool for trying to make this delicious dessert. The batter is poured into a special cast-iron round grilled pan and grilled until crispy on the outside, and filled with sweet red bean paste.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.