- Size:9.45×5.91×H0.79in 15.87oz Material: Porcelain Made In Japan Mino-yaki Microwave-safe and dishwasher-safe
- Mino ware made in Japan are very popular all over the world. The gentle and atmospheric design unique to Mino ware makes the dining table pleasant.
- Mino ware is not only good in design, but is made to be durable enough to withstand daily use, so it can be used with microwave ovens and dishwashers.
- This tableware in shape and design is very nice for everyday use Can also be used for hospitality.
- Image details and colors may differ from the actual product. This is because the position of the product with respect to the fire and the method of covering with the medicine can cause uneven patterns and shapes. Please understand that there are some diff
Item Number: MP295-K
Dimensions: 9.21 x 6.06 x 1.34 inches
Weight: 1.32 lb
In 1980, Fuji Merchandise Corporation was established in Los Angeles as a subsidiary of Fuji Merchandise, Inc. in Yokohama, Japan. As an importer of quality products from Japan, our core product-line back then was lacquer-ware from the Shizuoka region, wholesaling primarily to small gift shops in the Los Angeles and San Francisco area. Our product-line has since evolved to include porcelain tableware, kitchen products, cast iron teapots, premium Japanese green tea, paper products, kimonos, professional grade knives, Japanese decorative products, Japanese giftware items, and a wide array of products for the restaurant supply industry. Over the years, our company has grown to not only have a presence in the United States, but also worldwide. We also export to countries such as Holland, France, Italy, Great Britain, Australia, Singapore, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the Middle East. Here at Fuji Merchandise, it has been our focus and goal to provide our clients with unique, novel and exciting products, competitive pricing, along with attentive customer service.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.