- The indoor/outdoor rug, woven with thick, high quality yarns and techniques. UV stabilized for ultimate protection from the elements.
- Vacuum, lightly brush with fresh soapy water, or spray with a hose. Do not machine wash.
- With the environment in mind, these recycled plastic textiles are made in an effort to reduce the amount of plastic pollution. Plastic bottles are transformed into plastic chips that are then made into dyed yarns.
- In addition to contributing to this sustainability effort, these textiles are also just as comfortable and cozy as our indoor textiles.
- This rug is made of recycled plastic bottles and is both indoor and outdoor safe. Our textiles are handloomed by Indian artisans using techniques passed down through generations.
Item Number: FTEX09620
Dimensions: 15.4 x 14.6 x 7.4 inches
Weight: 3.55 lb
At Foreside, we believe the home is as much about the spaces we inhabit as the people we love and the storied objects we surround ourselves with. It’s a respite from the daily grind, a comfortable place where we can be the best version of ourselves and where we can share and connect with others. It’s in this place that Foreside seeks to bring unique, soulful items that make a home that much more inspiring, that much more enriching; helping to renew and re-energize us every day. We take pride in the makers and the processes used to create the products we sell. Ensuring each product is ethically sourced is a critical part of our supply chain. Every manufacturing site Foreside works with has been visited by our sourcing and quality assurance teams to verify the ethicality of working conditions and practices.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.