- Fantes Aunt Marisa's Double Mezzaluna Rocking Mincer makes quick work of chopping and mincing smaller foods for easier food preparation
- Made in Italy from stainless steel with beechwood handles; twin blades, measuring 5.5-inches each; sturdy and durable; comfortable ergonomic design
- Simply rock blade side-to-side to chop tender items and use an up-and-down motion to chop denser foods; continue until desired texture is achieved
- Perfect for mincing and chopping garlic, herbs, smaller fruits and vegetables, nuts, and more; always use a cutting board to protect countertops
- Easy to use; keep fingers away from sharp blades; hand wash in warm, soapy water; occasionally apply mineral oil to the handles
Item Number: 14813
Dimensions: 6.05 x 5.9 x 1.4 inches
Weight: 0.42 lb
Each and every day at HIC, Harold Import Co., we aim to bring you the best in wholesale commercial cooking supplies, essential cooking tools, and food preparation equipment, all at the most affordable prices. This has been our mission since our founding in 1957, and it is at the heart of our third-generation family-owned and operated business. With more than 50 years of experience, HIC, Harold Import Co. team remains dedicated to understanding culinary trends, knowing how each and every culinary supply works, and ensuring that we offer the best in kitchen supplies and kitchenware at the best possible prices.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.