- HIC Kitchen’s Silicone Oven Rack Jack for pulling hot oven racks or bakeware closer, protect against dangerous burns, and promote better kitchen safety
- Made from silicone with steel core; strong, durable, heat safe (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit), and Proposition 65 compliant; measures 10.43 x 1.7-inches
- Side notch pulls out oven racks and brings bakeware closer; top notch pushes oven racks in and helps protect hands and arms from hot ovens
- Safely maneuver hot oven racks, toaster oven racks, casserole dishes, roasting pans, cookie sheets, cake pans, pie dishes, pizza pans, and more
- Contoured handle offers a secure grip; safe for use with nonstick bakeware; compact for easy storage; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
Item Number: 43847
Dimensions: 10.31 x 2.72 x 0.91 inches
Weight: 0.18 lb
HIC Kitchen’s Silicone Oven Rack Jack safely maneuvers hot bakeware and oven racks to protect hands and arms from dangerous burns when reaching into hot ovens. This helpful extension helps to keep hands at a safe distance from heat. Its side notch pulls hot oven racks out to check the progress of baked goods or remove hot items safely. Use it to safely maneuver hot casserole dishes and roaster pans, or pull cookie sheets, cake pans, pie dishes, and pizza pans closer. The top notch pushes oven racks back into place and protects skin for better kitchen safety practices. It’s great for jostling hot racks in the toaster oven, too. Compact for easy storage. Made from non-stick silicone with a steel core for added strength, it’s heat safe (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit), safe for use with nonstick bakeware, and Proposition 65 compliant. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Brought to you by HIC-Harold Import Company.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.