- CREATE YOUR ONE OF A KIND CALENDAR BOOK - Hygloss Blank Calendar Scrapbook is a great way to teach kids hands-on about the concept of the calendar year.
- This DIY calendar also encourages your child to be creative: decorate it with accents, photos, pictures, scrapbook materials and embellishments, art, and other keepsakes.
- Each book as a gridded page for each month, with a blank page opposite the month. Measures 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Make home, classroom and school activities fun and exciting with these CYO (create your own) calendars!
- Great for early learning development, helping your kids learn about months, weeks, days. Introduces them to journaling and planning.
Item Number: 32900
Dimensions: 12.36 x 10.39 x 9.96 inches
Weight: 24.52 lb
Hygloss Products provide you with all the crafts supplies you'll need to ignite that creative spark in children and adults. In business for over 50 years, teachers and parents alike love us. Started in 1950 by Mrs. Sarah Neurath and her sister-in-law Mrs. Rose Engelsrath, Hygloss was formed as a specialty paper supplier for education supply stores. In 1983, Sarah’s son, Moshe Neurath, came to work for the company. Since that time, Hygloss Products, Inc. has grown to what it is today. With over 2,000 products and counting, spanning several markets, including specialty paper, and classroom, office, and arts & crafts supplies, Hygloss is committed to providing the highest quality materials for creative education. From the corporate office and factory in Wallington, New Jersey, Hygloss partners with retailers and consumers worldwide. Hygloss products can be found in all 50 states, as well as school supply and arts & crafts stores around the world.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.