- We’ve taken our Classic Satin Solid Mahogany and given it a modern update with an even more affordable price.
- The warm reddish brown of the Solid Mahogany body is framed in clean black binding and black & white purfling.
- Coupled with a stylish white-black-white rosette pattern—there is no doubt that this is a refined musical instrument.
- This ukulele also comes outfitted with a Rosewood fretboard and bridge, D’Addario Titanium Strings, and a smooth closed pore satin finish.
- Take note, this instrument is for players who understand the sonic characteristics this uke has to offer, and are ready to grow along side it as the solid wood improves even further with time.
Item Number: KA-SMH-T
Dimensions: 27.48 x 12.44 x 4.09 inches
Weight: 2.91 lb
Kala Brand Music Co. is the world’s most-popular ukulele brand and the founder of the Original U•BASS®, family-owned and operated in the sunny Northern California city of Petaluma. Kala is home to the most diverse catalog of ukuleles in history, with a wide variety of offerings in sizes, styles and tonewoods, all bound by a singular quality and creative vision. We are the brand of choice for artists like Vance Joy, Twenty One Pilots, mxmtoon, Walk Off the Earth, and Dodie, with instruments sold and enjoyed in over 50 countries around the globe.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.