- The electric spirit of California’s surf culture and the pursuit of an endless summer inspire our Surf Series ukulele collection.
- Whether heading for the surf or cruising in town, our Surf ukes are a go-to for beach vibes all year round.
- Kala ukuleles are played by some of the most renowned players around the world including: twenty one pilots, Vance Joy, dodie, EatMyUke, The Ukulele Teacher, and Zac Brown.
- Features a Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and Spruce Top with a unique Screen-Printed Graphic on Body and Headstock.
- CONCERT Ukulele – This is the next size up of ukulele, from Soprano, with a longer neck, more frets, and greater fret spacing– tuned G C E A
Item Number: KA-SURF-DAWNPATROL
Dimensions: 25.61 x 9.46 x 3.37 inches
Weight: 1.56 lb
Kala Brand Music Co. is the world’s most-popular ukulele brand and the founder of the Original U•BASS®, family-owned and operated in the sunny Northern California city of Petaluma. Kala is home to the most diverse catalog of ukuleles in history, with a wide variety of offerings in sizes, styles and tonewoods, all bound by a singular quality and creative vision. We are the brand of choice for artists like Vance Joy, Twenty One Pilots, mxmtoon, Walk Off the Earth, and Dodie, with instruments sold and enjoyed in over 50 countries around the globe.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.