- The Makala Classic line is simply the best entry-level ukulele on the market
- Sound and playability usually suffer when offered at these affordable prices, but not with the Makala
- With a fantastic sound and vintage look, the Makala Classic line won’t break the bank
- Fits all Kala concert sized bags and cases
- Material: Mahogany, Rosewood
Item Number: MK-C
Dimensions: 25.3 x 9.4 x 3.55 inches
Weight: 1.55 lb
We are Kala Brand Music Co. and we are from Petaluma, CA. Our hometown is nestled in the Sonoma wine country and a harbor to an eclectic mix of artists, farmers, breweries and tech companies. We are a community deeply rooted in creativity and culture, spread across the many platforms and mediums of art, food, dairy, and music. Our character stems from our hometown drawing influence from Petaluma’s turn of the century downtown, its Gold Rush history and the modern meets historical vibe. We know it isn’t Hawaii, the birthplace of the ukulele, but it’s the birthplace of our ukulele—the handmade Kala Elite USA ukulele.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.