- The Kheops International Cast Iron Cauldron Triple Moon is a cast iron cauldron featuring a Triple Moon symbol on its surface.
- The Triple Moon symbol represents the stages of the moon (waxing, full, and waning) and is associated with feminine energy and the goddess.
- The cauldron is made of durable cast iron, known for its ability to withstand heat and fire.
- It serves as a versatile tool for rituals, spells, incense burning, and potion making.
- The Triple Moon design adds a touch of mystical and spiritual significance to the cauldron, making it a meaningful addition to your altar or sacred space.
Item Number: 64003
Dimensions: 4.57 x 4.49 x 4.41 inches
Weight: 2.47 lb
Founded in 1991, Kheops International, Inc. is a leading specialty importer, wholesaler and manufacture of New Age and metaphysical gifts in the United States and Canada. Our products are among the best known and most-respected in the industry. We offer unique, high-quality, meaningful gifts and spiritual awareness tools for all areas of the metaphysical and well-being markets. We started Kheops with just three products. Since then, our lines have expanded to include more than 3000 unique products. Things sure have changed a lot, but our commitment to the environment and promoting ethically made products at a great price never will. At Kheops it’s more than a product, it’s a lifestyle.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.