- An essential everyday kitchen tool set for the kitchen and beginning home cook at a value
- The 5.5" Santoku is an all-purpose knife for everyday slicing, dicing and mincing and the lightweight, versatile Y Peeler will make any peeling task a breeze
- Ceramic blades are made from Kyocera's proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan for exceptional quality and beauty
- Ultra-sharp, pure advanced ceramic blades will maintain their edges up to 10x longer than steel blades
- Lightweight and easy to clean, the blades will not brown food, are rust-proof and resistant to acids
Item Number: 121937
Dimensions: 13.23 x 5.98 x 1.42 inches
Weight: 0.66 lb
The Revolution Series 5" Micro-serrated Utility Knife is from Kyocera’s most popular line of advanced ceramic knives. Designed with a comfortable, ergonomic handle for precise control. The ceramic blades are made from a proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan and stays razor sharp at least 10 times longer than traditional knives, making them ideal for everyday use. The perfect choice for slicing fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Not intended for frozen or hard foods..
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.