- Leika (pronounced “like uh”) means “Play” in parts of Scandinavia. We bring that Scandinavian aesthetic of simple sophistication and folk-art inspiration to each of our line’s four woodland animals: Fox, Raccoon, Owl, and Bunny.
- Each of these characters is featured as a soothing teether, a board book of adventures, a huggable lovey, a charming rattle, and its own character soft toy.
- Leika engages with Mary Meyer as a different culture’s take on the joy of childhood and as an invitation into a world of mischief, wonder, and imagination.
- 6” long Easy for little hands to hold, soft bead rattle sound, embroidered eyes. Machine wash, air dry.
- Stylish simplicity based on a Scandinavian aesthetic, super soft velour fabric, familiar forest characters
Item Number: 26100
Dimensions: 5.55 x 4.57 x 2.2 inches
Weight: 0.1 lb
Mary Meyer was a young wife and mother who helped her family during the Great Depression by sewing animal pin cushions that later became stuffed animal toys. Inventive, driven, and compassionate, Mary built a company that continues to bring joy to children and families all over the world with care, quality, integrity, and love. This intention has been passed down two generations, to Mary’s grandsons who run the company today, because this is who Mary Meyer was and this is what the company she started is all about.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.