- All the fuzzy, Taggies fun you’ve come to expect from Mary Meyer, but twice the character.
- Our Twice as Nice line brings two great characters together so baby can enjoy the leaping frog and the lumbering bear.
- Two faces in one toy, a frog on one side and a teddy bear on the other side!
- Frog and teddy bear combine into a two-sided blanket with knotted corners and wide wale trim. Eighteen Taggies ribbons sewn in.
- Soft velour fabric, embroidered and appliquéd trims, all embroidered details, machine wash, air dry.
Item Number: 41543
Dimensions: 10.47 x 7.28 x 2.17 inches
Weight: 0.19 lb
Mary Meyer was a young wife and mother who helped her family during the Great Depression by sewing animal pin cushions that later became stuffed animal toys. Inventive, driven, and compassionate, Mary built a company that continues to bring joy to children and families all over the world with care, quality, integrity, and love. This intention has been passed down two generations, to Mary’s grandsons who run the company today, because this is who Mary Meyer was and this is what the company she started is all about.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.