- Made from high-speed steel (HSS) M2 material for superior strength, durability, and resistance to wear and tear.
- Can be used to drill holes in a variety of metals including steel, iron, and alloys.
- The 1-1/4 inch diameter makes it ideal for electricians, plumbers, DIY enthusiasts, and metalworking professionals.
- The teeth are sharp and designed for fast and smooth cutting, allowing for clean and precise holes.
- The hole saw is compatible with most standard hole saw arbors and can be used with corded and cordless drills.
Item Number: McJM2HSS-1-1/4
Dimensions: 3.3 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches
Weight: 0.4 lb
In 1980s, McJ Tools was founded in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. McJ Tools offers our customers tools and gunsmithing kits that are crafted by well-seasoned pros in the industry. All products are executed with principles: unique & sturdy design, top quality materials with long-lasting durability, along with industry competing prices. We make sure to put our best foot forward and give you only the best quality tools, for your most challenging projects.Mission: Makes Impossible Possible through hybrid efforts - Brain Power & Hard Working.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.