- ORNAMENTS FOR CHRISTMAS TREE: Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that originated in the 1800s
- CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS: Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- UNIQUE GIFTS: Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- NURSE'S CAP ORNAMENT: Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- SIZE: Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 1. 75 x 2. 75 x 1. 75
Item Number: 36146
Dimensions: 5.16 x 3.62 x 3.31 inches
Weight: 0.11 lb
Originally intended to cover a nurse's hair for hygienic purposes, the Nurse's Cap became an object of pride for nursing students. Receiving a cap was an important achievement! No longer mandatory, it still symbolizes the nursing profession and is a distinctive symbol representing service to others.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.