- Unique design does not put pressure on airway No gagging or coughing on restraint
- Perfect for use with Paw Rider Proactive solution to pet choking Prevents injuries
- Alternative to conventional neck collars and harnesses that are difficult to install Easy on easy off
- Beautiful leather construction Attractive paw ornaments Trendy colors Stylish design Pet friendly Very comfortable
- Pet wellness and prevention of restraint injuries begins with ChokeFree Does not put pressure on airway
Item Number: AS-PW-PK12
Dimensions: 14.8 x 1.81 x 0.47 inches
Weight: 0.07 lb
Leather Brothers is located in Conway, Ark., which is about 30 miles north of Little Rock, just off Interstate 40. Conway is the seventh largest city in the state with a population of about 60,000.Established in 1976 by brothers Louis and Steve Schrekenhofer, Leather Brothers celebrates its 36th anniversary in 2012. They are third generation leather workers, who began their career working with their father, George Schrekenhofer, Sr. The brothers, who started the company with just a few employees and a few product offerings, still lead the company, which now employs about 60 full-time associates and offers more than 8,000 quality-made pet products. Leather Brothers supplies its products, many bearing the OmniPet® by Leather Brothers brand name, to an ever-growing network of dealers and distributors worldwide. The company's 55,000-square-foot facility, skilled workforce and modern equipment enable it to manufacture quality products efficiently and cost-effectively. Leather Brothers would like to say "Thank You" to our present customers, and "Welcome" to the new. Our business depends on satisfied customers, so we strive to provide excellent quality products, service and support. If we can ever do anything to better serve you, just let us know.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.