- live Serving Dish. Ideal for serving marinated olives, but also interesting way to display small candies, berries…any small edibles.
- Great for serving seafood favorites like shrimp, seafood salad or steamers or mussels (moules) or use it for guests to discard their empty clam/mussel shells.
- Striking and elegant silver titanium high-fired porcelain with gleaming white interior.
- Food safe. Dishwasher safe. Tarnish and stain free. Easy Care.
- 13 x 8.5 x 3.75 inches in size; dishwasher safe; meant for everyday use and enjoyment
Item Number: CER2428WG
Dimensions: 13.3 x 2.1 x 1.4 inches
Weight: 0.9 lb
Pampa Bay is named for the Pampas grain belt in Argentina, an area that extends 600km inland in all directions from the capital, Buenos Aires. Buenos Aires, is strongly influenced by European culture and is often referred to as the “Paris of South America”. Every Pampa Bay design draws inspiration from the sophistication of the capital and the beauty of the pristine countryside. Pampa Bay’s unique products combine the elegance and care-free attributes of titanium with beauty of high-fired, white porcelain or hand-made textured and colored glass. Unique in their combination of materials and striking in design, Pampa Bay gifts fit today’s lifestyles. Our products are dishwasher safe. You can warm up your dishes in the oven, and keep dessert in the freezer. These products are scratch resistant and stain and tarnish-free.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.