- The Side Loading Pistol is a solid die-cast metal repeater cap pistol with a plastic grip and silver finish. It has a realistic design that makes it look like a real pistol, adding to the fun and excitement of playing with it.
- Measuring 8.5 inches long, this pistol is the perfect size for kids and adults alike. It's not too big to be cumbersome, but not too small to be easily lost.
- The Side Loading Pistol uses #912 paper roll action caps. These caps create a loud and realistic popping sound when fired, adding to the excitement of playing with this toy.
- While this pistol looks realistic, it is designed to be safe and fun to play with. It's a great toy for kids who love to play cops and robbers, or for adults who want to relive their childhood memories.
- Made of high-quality materials, this pistol is built to last. It's a toy that can withstand the wear and tear of regular use, so you can enjoy it for years to come.
Item Number: 140C
Dimensions: 12.76 x 6.46 x 1.34 inches
Weight: 0.51 lb
The history of Parris Manufacturing Company is a very interesting one. At the start of World War II, when draftees by the thousands were being sent to the Army and Navy training camps, there were no rifles available for training purposes. Parris Manufacturing Company, already an expert in woodworking, was asked by the Department of Defense to make dummy training rifles for new recruits to use until real rifles could be made available. More than 2 million of these training rifles were made for the Army and Navy and the Company earned the coveted Army-Navy “E” Award for its contribution to the war effort.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.